- Perform wet chemistry, instrumental analysis of raw materials, finished products and waste water samples.
- Higher diploma or above in applied chemistry, chemical technology or related discipline
- Experience in petrochemical and waste water testing is preferred, fresh graduate will also be considered
- Familiar with instrumental operation, e.g., GC-FID, ICP, UV, etc.
- Initiative, hardworking and independent
- Willing to work on shift schedule
- Explore and develop the local and overseas market, the product including but not limited to biodiesel, Crude glycerin, bio-heating oil and B5
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales target by formulating sales planning and strategies
- Daily Contact to customers through outbound/inbound calls activities
- Create and enhance long-term business relationships with customers to maximize business growth and opportunities
- Provide information to senior management by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and data trends
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by conduct comprehensive market research and analysis, prepare sales and budget report, initiating corrective actions
- Brand building and promotion
- Tertiary Education or above
- 2-4 years sales and marketing working experience
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with strong sales drive
- Fast learner, good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in the diesel market is an advantage
- Assist Shift Leader to monitor and control plant process via centralized computer.
- Conduct trouble shooting both in process and equipment problem.
- Responsible for material handling, loading and unloading.
- Align piping connection and tank arrangement.
- Carry out simple maintenance, i.e. filter cleaning, heat exchanger cleaning (dismantling and assembling), pumps repairing (fixing leakage), etc.
- Responsible for plant safety operation.
- Possess at least Higher Diploma or above in engineering discipline.
- 2 years working experience in chemical plant operation. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Able to communicate in English (both written and oral) and Chinese.
- Knowledge in chemical handling and plant safety operation.
- Knowledge in plant equipment such as pumps, furnace, compressor, tank, reactors, etc.
- Capable to read and understand P & I diagram.
- Physical work is required.
- Shift duties are required
- 負責物料上載及御載， 資料輸入
- 備有處理化學品經驗， 具有剷車牌、 密蔽空間牌優先考慮
- Assist Shift Leader/Technician in material handlings.
- Operate material handling equipment such as forklift, manual trolley, chain block and electrical hoist, etc.
- Assist Shift Leader or Technician in aligning piping connection and tank storage arrangement.
- Assist Shift Leader or Technician in process control.
- Responsible for material loading, unloading and data entry (SAP)
- Responsible for making chemical batch.
- Participate in plant security work.
- Perform Plant Security works.
- Responsible for housekeeping, cleaning, and garbage dumping, etc.
- Possess at least Form 3 or above
- Experience in operating material handling equipment.
- Preferred with forklift certificate, confined space certificate
- Able to communicate in simple English, fluent in Cantonese.
- Knowledge in data entry and chemical handling.
- Physical work is required.
- Willing to work at dirty and outdoor environment.
- Willing to work shift coverage and overtime if work is required.
Report to CEO. The primary focus of the role is to be responsible for developing and managing all government funding projects and related marketing activities, well know and run the media promotion. The position plays a vital role in the overall success of our company by help building up good brand image.
- Supervise and manage the progress of all government and institutions funding projects
- Liaise and build good relations with the government parties, the media, and relevant stakeholders
- Formulate, propose, and implement creative marketing strategies to meet business objectives.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns based on performing market research and business analysis.
- Build up brand image by managing online and offline marketing channels, including but not limited to corporate publications, reports, official website, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram) and other related applications
- Extend brand to mainland.
- Organize advertising and marketing campaigns, exhibitions, and promotional events (search engine marketing, social media, etc.)
- Prepare online and offline marketing material, including leaflets, posters, newsletters, eDMs and videos from conception, content development, layout design to production
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as required
- Writing ability for correspondence to internal and external.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in Marketing, Communications, Language, Sustainability, Business or related disciplines
- Over 5 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years management experience, preferably in corporate communications, marketing, PR or social media
- Strong translation and writing skills in both Chinese and English
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & MS office etc.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Excellent relationship building experience
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management. High pressure facing ability
- Creative & Strong logical thinking
- 進行各類工業加工設備的預防性及故障維修工作. 與機械工協同維護廠房運作,維修及故障排除.
- 關鍵系統, 屋宇裝備及公用設施的例行檢查測試
- 3年以上工業加工廠維修經驗 (化工廠, 煉油天然氣廠，污水處理廠和船塢等)
- 熟悉儀表及控制裝置, 氣動控制
- Carry out planned and breakdown maintenance on a variety process plant equipment. Work together with the mechanical technician to maintain plant operations, repair and troubleshooting jobs
- Checking and calibration of all kinds of process control instrumentation (mass, liquid, gas flow meters, pressure, temperature transmitters and analyzers, etc.)
- Conduct routine inspection test on critical systems and building services & utilities
- Liaise with Operation staffs as appropriate
- Shift duties required
- Apprenticeship Scheme from accredited company or graduated from Technical Institute
- More than 3 years experience gained in process plant industry (chemical plant, oil & gas plant, wastewater treatment plant, Shipyard, etc.)
- Registered Electrical Worker A or above is an advantage
- Familiar in control & instrumentation, and pneumatic control
- Ability to communicate in Cantonese and English
- Computer literate and able to be trained in computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)