Success comes from our people – their energy, creative and inclusive working environment.
Everyone can make a difference and give their best.
We are looking for people with hunger for learning who love our environment and bring us enthusiasm,
new ideas and questions as well as a commitment to safety and doing the right thing.
In return, we will offer you a generous salary and benefits package.
We believe advancement should always be based on ability regardless of their Gender Diversity, Ethnicity and Disability. That is why we develop a positive environment where everyone can present their best.
Assist the Maintenance Manager and provide support to the maintenance team in carrying out routine maintenance and repair activities, and service support to other departments.
- Liaise with Operation staffs to follow up on Maintenance Requests as appropriate
- Provide support to the Maintenance team in routine maintenance and repair jobs
- To manage the spare parts inventory and/or outsourced service contractors
- To maintain and implement an effective preventative maintenance program
- Document all maintenance jobs and maintain the document, equipment manuals library
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Manager
- Troubleshooting skills of machinery problem in a chemical plant
- Knowledge of Preventive Maintenance
- Knowledge of process safety and environmental awareness in a chemical plant
- Familiar with all kinds of maintenance works on piping system & control valves
- Familiar with maintenance works on heavy machinery including decanter, thermal oil boiler, rotating equipment (pumps, fans, compressor), and wastewater equipment
- Hands on ability in carrying out maintenance and repair jobs, welding skills
- A mature, self-motivated, assertive and energetic team player
- Fluency in spoken and written English & Chinese
- Degree / High Diploma or above in Electrical, Mechanical, Marine or relevant Engineering discipline
- Minimum three years in Maintenance or Engineering role in manufacturing environment
- Assist Shift Leader to monitor and control plant process via centralized computer.
- Conduct trouble shooting both in process and equipment problem.
- Responsible for material handling, loading and unloading.
- Align piping connection and tank arrangement.
- Carry out simple maintenance, i.e. filter cleaning, heat exchanger cleaning (dismantling and assembling), pumps repairing (fixing leakage), etc.
- Responsible for plant safety operation.
- Possess at least Higher Diploma or above in engineering discipline.
- 1-2 years working experience in chemical plant operation. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Able to communicate in English (both written and oral) and Chinese.
- Knowledge in chemical handling and plant safety operation.
- Knowledge in plant equipment such as pumps, furnace, compressor, tank, reactors, etc.
- Capable to read and understand P & I diagram.
- Physical work is required.
- Shift duties are required
- 負責物料上載及卸載， 資料輸入
- 備有處理化學品經驗， 具有剷車牌、 密蔽空間牌優先考慮
- Assist Shift Leader/Technician in material handlings.
- Operate material handling equipment such as forklift, manual trolley, chain block and electrical hoist, etc.
- Assist Shift Leader or Technician in aligning piping connection and tank storage arrangement.
- Assist Shift Leader or Technician in process control.
- Responsible for material loading, unloading and data entry (SAP)
- Responsible for making chemical batch.
- Participate in plant security work.
- Perform Plant Security works.
- Responsible for housekeeping, cleaning, and garbage dumping, etc.
- Possess at least Form 3 or above
- Experience in operating material handling equipment.
- Preferred with forklift certificate, confined space certificate
- Able to communicate in simple English, fluent in Cantonese.
- Knowledge in data entry and chemical handling.
- Physical work is required.
- Willing to work at dirty and outdoor environment.
- Willing to work shift coverage and overtime if work is required.
- Perform wet chemistry, instrumental analysis of raw materials, finished products and waste water samples.
- Higher diploma or above in applied chemistry, chemical technology or related discipline
- Experience in petrochemical and waste water testing is preferred, fresh graduate will also be considered
- Familiar with instrumental operation, e.g., GC-FID, ICP, UV, etc.
- Initiative, hardworking and independent
- Willing to work on shift schedule
- Provide daily technical support to office end-users on hardware and software, including but not limited to PCs, printers, projectors, telephone system, mobile devices and other systems
- Perform trouble-shooting for computer system and network connection (including LAN, firewall, routers, switches and Wifi etc.)
- Provide workstation set up including PC, peripheral, computer hardware/software and other necessities
- Monitor and ensure server run smoothly and data backup are properly maintained
- Assist analysis in defining objectives, report and provide solutions to incidents
- Maintain IT inventory record (both hardware and software licenses), server room maintenance and operations
- Assist in sourcing, selecting vendors for office equipment, regular maintenance and computer parts
- Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 1-2 years IT users support or application support experience
- Hand-on experience on SAP Business One is an advantage
- Good interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- With driving license 1,2 is an advantage
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- 進行各類工業加工設備的預防性及故障維修工作. 與機械工協同維護廠房運作,維修及故障排除.
- 關鍵系統, 屋宇裝備及公用設施的例行檢查測試
- 3年以上工業加工廠維修經驗 (化工廠, 煉油天然氣廠，污水處理廠和船塢等)
- 熟悉儀表及控制裝置, 氣動控制
- Carry out planned and breakdown maintenance on a variety process plant equipment. Work together with the mechanical technician to maintain plant operations, repair and troubleshooting jobs
- Checking and calibration of all kinds of process control instrumentation (mass, liquid, gas flow meters, pressure, temperature transmitters and analyzers, etc.)
- Conduct routine inspection test on critical systems and building services & utilities
- Liaise with Operation staffs as appropriate
- Shift duties required
- Apprenticeship Scheme from accredited company or graduated from Technical Institute
- More than 3 years experience gained in process plant industry (chemical plant, oil & gas plant, wastewater treatment plant, Shipyard, etc.)
- Registered Electrical Worker A or above is an advantage
- Familiar in control & instrumentation, and pneumatic control
- Ability to communicate in Cantonese and English
- Computer literate and able to be trained in computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
Interested applicants are invited to send their resumes and reference to us. You may mail to below:
Attention to Human Resources Manager 22 Chun Wang Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Est, Tseung Kwan O,Hong Kong
Email to email@example.com
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.