Success comes from our people – their energy, creative and inclusive working environment.
Everyone can make a difference and give their best.
We are looking for people with hunger for learning who love our environment and bring us enthusiasm,
new ideas and questions as well as a commitment to safety and doing the right thing.
In return, we will offer you a generous salary and benefits package.
We believe advancement should always be based on ability regardless of their Gender Diversity, Ethnicity and Disability. That is why we develop a positive environment where everyone can present their best.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and CEO. He/she will be responsible for supporting the daily administration and activity of department.
- Provide department administrative support which includes client correspondence, data input in SAP system and approval procedures follow up.
- Provide daily support to manager and executives for per-market conferences preparation (including editorial information collating, sourcing clips and promos).
- Undertaking research projects on programme and market information if required.
- Deputising for the Commercial Executive during leave periods as required.
- Support on ad hoc jobs (including analysis of information provided).
- Higher Diploma or above in Marketing or Engineering with relevant experience (Fresh graduates will also be considered)
- Fluent command of spoken and written Chinese and English (including Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive with positive working attitude, motivate and willing to learn, sense of responsibility, independent and detail minded
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Commercial Executive
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Chemistry, Environmental Science or related disciplines
- Fresh graduate; with related work experience is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong analytical skill, independent and detail-minded
- Willing to learn and able to work under pressure
- Assist CEO to manage feedstock and biodiesel marketing
- Identify potential business development opportunities, including opportunities to source and use new feedstock, and assist the company to take advantage of them
- Ensure the Company’s compliance with all applicable regulations (domestic and international) relating to the importing and exporting of feedstock.
- Establish the Company’s brand as a reliable efficient waste collection service provider
- Co-ordinate with department manager to ensure the work assigned by CEO has to complete on time
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the Company’s feedstock suppliers and business partners
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the relevant authorities and government officials in all countries where the Company sources and trades.
- Submit regular reports as required
- Assist in ad-hoc assignment when necessary
- Possess at least Higher Diploma or above in engineering discipline.
- 2 years working experience in chemical plant operation. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Able to communicate in English (both written and oral) and Chinese.
- Knowledge in chemical handling and plant safety operation.
- Knowledge in plant equipment such as pumps, furnace, compressor, tank, reactors, etc.
- Capable to read and understand P & I diagram.
- Physical work is required.
- Shift duties are required
- Assist Shift Leader to monitor and control plant process via centralized computer.
- Conduct trouble shooting both in process and equipment problem.
- Responsible for material handling, loading and unloading.
- Align piping connection and tank arrangement.
- Carry out simple maintenance, i.e. filter cleaning, heat exchanger cleaning (dismantling and assembling), pumps repairing (fixing leakage), etc.
- Responsible for plant safety operation.
- Higher diploma or above in applied chemistry, chemical technology or related discipline
- Experience in petrochemical and waste water testing is preferred, fresh graduate will also be considered
- Familiar with instrumental operation, e.g., GC-FID, ICP, UV, etc.
- Initiative, hardworking and independent
- Willing to work on shift schedule
- Perform wet chemistry, instrumental analysis of raw materials, finished products and waste water samples.
- Possess at least Form 3 or above
- Experience in operating material handling equipment.
- Preferred with forklift certificate, confined space certificate
- Able to communicate in simple English, fluent in Cantonese.
- Knowledge in data entry and chemical handling.
- Physical work is required.
- Willing to work at dirty and outdoor environment.
- Willing to work shift coverage and overtime if work is required.
- Assist Shift Leader/Technician in material handlings.
- Operate material handling equipment such as forklift, manual trolley, chain block and electrical hoist, etc.
- Assist Shift Leader or Technician in aligning piping connection and tank storage arrangement.
- Assist Shift Leader or Technician in process control.
- Responsible for material loading, unloading and data entry (SAP)
- Responsible for making chemical batch.
- Participate in plant security work.
- Perform Plant Security works.
- Responsible for housekeeping, cleaning, and garbage dumping, etc.
- 備有處理化學品經驗， 具有剷車牌、 密蔽空間牌優先考慮
- 負責物料上載及御載， 資料輸入
- Apprenticeship Scheme from accredited company or graduated from Technical Institute
- More than 3 years experience gained in process plant industry (chemical plant, oil & gas plant, wastewater treatment plant, Shipyard, etc.)
- Registered Electrical Worker A or above is an advantage
- Familiar in control & instrumentation, and pneumatic control
- Ability to communicate in Cantonese and English
- Computer literate and able to be trained in computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Carry out planned and breakdown maintenance on a variety process plant equipment. Work together with the mechanical technician to maintain plant operations, repair and troubleshooting jobs
- Checking and calibration of all kinds of process control instrumentation (mass, liquid, gas flow meters, pressure, temperature transmitters and analyzers, etc.)
- Conduct routine inspection test on critical systems and building services & utilities
- Liaise with Operation staffs as appropriate
- Shift duties required
Interested applicants are invited to send their resumes and reference to us. You may mail to below:
Attention to Human Resources Manager 22 Chun Wang Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Est, Tseung Kwan O,Hong Kong
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.