Reporting to the Commercial Manager & CEO, Purchasing Officer will be in charge of the commercial activities related to the Feedstock supply for Southeast Asia market. He/she will be responsible for exploring commercial opportunities and for managing the Company’s commercial risks in the feedstock markets in which it is / will be active. Develop and implement sourcing strategies, best practices and initiatives that support improvements in quality, total cost of ownership, improved coordination, delivery, pricing, lead-times, payment and risk compliance.
- Develop Southeast Asia supply for Palm Acid Oil, Waste Cooking Oil and grease trap Oil (“GTO”).
- Develop the supply of by-products from the vegetable refining and processing industry in Asia.
- Assist the company to comply with the necessary regulations and obtain the required permits to import feedstock to Hong Kong.
- Maximize the competitive advantages to be derived from the Hong Kong and regional feedstock markets, focusing on such issues as the availability and price developments of different feedstock so as to strengthen the effectiveness of the Company’s business model and to contribute to the Company’s financial results.
- Develop and manage important third party relationships, including but not limited to relationships with feedstock suppliers.
- Identify potential business development opportunities, including opportunities to source and use new feedstock, and assist the company to take advantage of them.
- College in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years progressive operational experience in procurement, sourcing or supply chain management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strategic Sourcing or Supply Chain Management domain experience (buying, vendor management, supplier evaluation and regulatory compliance
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative multifunctional relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Oral and written fluency in Cantonese and English. Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Solid purchasing experience for UCO PAO etc. Feedstock preferably
- Travel may required
- Provide daily technical support to office end-users on hardware and software, including but not limited to PCs, printers, projectors, telephone system, mobile devices and other systems
- Perform trouble-shooting for computer system and network connection (including LAN, firewall, routers, switches and Wifi etc.)
- Provide workstation set up including PC, peripheral, computer hardware/software and other necessities
- Monitor and ensure server run smoothly and data backup are properly maintained
- Assist analysis in defining objectives, report and provide solutions to incidents
- Maintain IT inventory record (both hardware and software licenses), server room maintenance and operations
- Assist in sourcing, selecting vendors for office equipment, regular maintenance and computer parts
- Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 1 years IT users support or application support experience
- Hand-on experience on SAP Business One is an advantage
- Good interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Assist Shift Leader to monitor and control plant process via centralized computer.
- Conduct trouble shooting both in process and equipment problem.
- Responsible for material handling, loading and unloading.
- Align piping connection and tank arrangement.
- Carry out simple maintenance, i.e. filter cleaning, heat exchanger cleaning (dismantling and assembling), pumps repairing (fixing leakage), etc.
- Responsible for plant safety operation.
- Possess at least Higher Diploma or above in engineering discipline.
- 2 years working experience in chemical plant operation. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Able to communicate in English (both written and oral) and Chinese.
- Knowledge in chemical handling and plant safety operation.
- Knowledge in plant equipment such as pumps, furnace, compressor, tank, reactors, etc.
- Capable to read and understand P & I diagram.
- Physical work is required.
- Shift duties are required