Reporting to the Commercial Manager of Feedstock, He/she will be responsible for exploring commercial opportunities and for managing the Company’s commercial risks in the feedstock markets in which it is / will be active.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Marketing, Chemistry, Environmental Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years solid experience in the marketing or logistic industry, less experience will be considered to Commercial Assistant
- Self-motivated with good market sense
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Key Responsibilities :
- To manage and support the purchase of feedstock (waster cooking oil and grease trap oil) in accordance to Company’s feedstock purchase strategy.
- Develop, monitor and execute feedstock purchase from regional and local markets with greatest competitive advantages.
- Establish and maintain good relationship with suppliers and contractors for successful execution of purchase orders.
- Work closely with suppliers and internal departments to ensure the feedstock are up to specification and production quantity.
- Assist the company to comply all necessary regulations in feedstock collection and obtain waste oil import permit.
- Assist the company to obtain the sustainable license from Europe and America.
- Tertiary Education with 3-5 years working experience in sales & marketing
- Fluent command of spoken and written English
- Mature, independent and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS office
- Experience in the diesel market is an advantage
- Explore and develop the local and overseas biodiesel market
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities
- Provide information to senior management by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and data trends
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, collaborating in the preparation of the annual budget, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing programs and executing action plans
- Set up sales objectives and develop strategies, plans and systems to drive the sales force.
- Brand building and promotion
- Apprenticeship Scheme from accredited company or graduated from Technical Institute
- More than 3 years experience gained in process plant industry (chemical plant, oil & gas plant, wastewater treatment plant, Shipyard, etc.)
- Registered Electrical Worker A or above is an advantage
- Familiar in control & instrumentation, and pneumatic control
- Ability to communicate in Cantonese and English
- Computer literate and able to be trained in computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Carry out planned and breakdown maintenance on a variety process plant equipment. Work together with the mechanical technician to maintain plant operations, repair and troubleshooting jobs
- Checking and calibration of all kinds of process control instrumentation (mass, liquid, gas flow meters, pressure, temperature transmitters and analyzers, etc.)
- Conduct routine inspection test on critical systems and building services & utilities
- Liaise with Operation staffs as appropriate
- Shift duties required