- High dip or above in applied chemistry, chem tech
- shift work required
- fresh graduate will be considered
- Perform wet chemistry, instrumental analysis of raw materials, finished products and waste water samples.
- Higher diploma or above in applied chemistry, chemical technology or related discipline
- Experience in petrochemical and waste water testing is preferred, fresh graduate will also be considered
- Familiar with instrumental operation, e.g., GC-FID, IC, etc.
- Initiative, hardworking and independent
- Willing to work on shift schedul
- Tertiary Education with 3-5 years working experience in sales & marketing
- Fluent command of spoken and written English
- Mature, independent and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS office
- Experience in the diesel market is an advantage
- Explore and develop the local and overseas biodiesel market
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities
- Provide information to senior management by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and data trends
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, collaborating in the preparation of the annual budget, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing programs and executing action plans
- Set up sales objectives and develop strategies, plans and systems to drive the sales force.
- Brand building and promotion
- Possess at least Higher Diploma or above in engineering discipline.
- 2 years working experience in chemical plant operation. Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Able to communicate in English (both written and oral) and Chinese.
- Knowledge in chemical handling and plant safety operation.
- Knowledge in plant equipment such as pumps, furnace, compressor, tank, reactors, etc.
- Capable to read and understand P & I diagram.
- Physical work is required.
- Shift duties are required.
- Assist Shift Leader to monitor and control plant process via centralized computer.
- Conduct trouble shooting both in process and equipment problem.
- Responsible for material handling, loading and unloading.
- Align piping connection and tank arrangement.
- Carry out simple maintenance, i.e. filter cleaning, heat exchanger cleaning (dismantling and assembling), pumps repairing (fixing leakage), etc.
- Responsible for plant safety operation.
- Apprenticeship Scheme from accredited company or graduated from Technical Institute
- More than 3 years experience gained in process plant industry (chemical plant, oil & gas plant, wastewater treatment plant, Shipyard, etc.)
- Registered Electrical Worker A or above is an advantage
- Familiar in control & instrumentation, and pneumatic control
- Ability to communicate in Cantonese and English
- Computer literate and able to be trained in computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Carry out planned and breakdown maintenance on a variety process plant equipment. Work together with the mechanical technician to maintain plant operations, repair and troubleshooting jobs
- Checking and calibration of all kinds of process control instrumentation (mass, liquid, gas flow meters, pressure, temperature transmitters and analyzers, etc.)
- Conduct routine inspection test on critical systems and building services & utilities
- Liaise with Operation staffs as appropriate
- Shift duties required