Success comes from our people – their energy, creative and inclusive working environment. Everyone can make a difference and give their best. We are looking for people with hunger for learning who love our environment and bring us enthusiasm, new ideas and questions as well as a commitment to safety and doing the right thing. In return, we will offer you a generous salary and benefits package.
At ASB Biodiesel
You’ll never be short of opportunities to learn and grow in your role. We will give you the training opportunities. You will know the skills that you need and complete your job effectively and safely. whether it’s keeping up to date with technological knowledge.
We believe advancement should always be based on ability regardless of their Gender Diversity, Ethnicity and Disability. That is why we develop a positive environment where everyone can present their best.
We will accomplish together whatever how strength personally. We trust each other to deliver on our respective obligations and build up self capability.
We are compliance with laws and regulations in each country. We hold ourselves to the highest standards and behave in ways that earn the trust of others. We value diversity of people and thought and respect each other and those we work with.
- Apprenticeship Scheme from accredited company or graduated from Technical Institute
- More than 3 years experience gained in process plant industry (chemical plant, oil & gas plant, wastewater treatment plant, Shipyard, etc.)
- Registered Electrical Worker A or above is an advantage
- Familiar in control & instrumentation, and pneumatic control
- Ability to communicate in Cantonese and English
- Computer literate and able to be trained in computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Carry out planned and breakdown maintenance on a variety process plant equipment. Work together with the mechanical technician to maintain plant operations, repair and troubleshooting jobs
- Checking and calibration of all kinds of process control instrumentation (mass, liquid, gas flow meters, pressure, temperature transmitters and analyzers, etc.)
- Conduct routine inspection test on critical systems and building services & utilities
- Liaise with Operation staffs as appropriate
- Shift duties required
- Perform wet chemistry, instrumental analysis of raw materials, finished products and waste water samples.
- Higher diploma or above in applied chemistry, chemical technology or related discipline
- Experience in petrochemical and waste water testing is preferred, fresh graduate will also be considered
- Familiar with instrumental operation, e.g., GC-FID, ICP, UV, etc.
- Initiative, hardworking and independent
- Willing to work on shift schedule
Reporting to the Commercial Manager of sales and procurement. He/she will be responsible for supporting the daily administration and activity of department.
- Provide department administrative support which includes client correspondence, data input in SAP system and approval procedures follow up.
- Provide daily support to manager and executives for per-market conferences preparation (including editorial information collating, sourcing clips and promos).
- Undertaking research projects on programme and market information if required.
- Deputising for the Commercial Executive during leave periods as required.
- Support on ad hoc jobs (including analysis of information provided).
- Higher Diploma or above with relevant experience (Fresh graduates will also be considered)
- Fluent command of spoken and written Chinese and English (including Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive with positive working attitude, motivate and willing to learn, sense of responsibility, independent and detail minded
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Provide full spectrum of executive support to CEO
- Liaise with internal and external parties on business issues proactively and independently
- Assist in organizing and implementing business development projects as well as monitoring the progress
- Handle correspondence, translations, business reports and analytical work of business projects
- Overseas travel may required
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- 1 year office experience preferred, fresh graduates will also consider
- Mature, self-motivated, willing to work under pressure and overtime
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- High proficiency in MS office application
Interested applicants are invited to send their resumes and reference to us. You may mail to below:
Attention to Human Resources Manager
22 Chun Wang Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Est, Tseung Kwan O,Hong Kong
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
.All personal data will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.