Success comes from our people - their energy, creative and inclusive working environment. Everyone can make a difference and give their best. We are looking for people with hunger for learning who love our environment and bring us enthusiasm, new ideas and questions as well as a commitment to safety and doing the right thing. In return, we will offer you a generous salary and benefits package.
At ASB Biodiesel
You’ll never be short of opportunities to learn and grow in your role. We will give you the training opportunities. You will know the skills that you need and complete your job effectively and safely. whether it’s keeping up to date with technological knowledge.
We believe advancement should always be based on ability regardless of their Gender Diversity, Ethnicity and Disability. That is why we develop a positive environment where everyone can present their best.
We will accomplish together whatever how strength personally. We trust each other to deliver on our respective obligations and build up self capability.
We are compliance with laws and regulations in each country. We hold ourselves to the highest standards and behave in ways that earn the trust of others. We value diversity of people and thought and respect each other and those we work with.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
- High dip or above in applied chemistry, chem tech
- shift work required
- fresh graduate will be considered
- Perform wet chemistry, instrumental analysis of raw materials, finished products and waste water samples.
- Higher diploma or above in applied chemistry, chemical technology or related discipline
- Experience in petrochemical and waste water testing is preferred, fresh graduate will also be considered
- Familiar with instrumental operation, e.g., GC-FID, IC, etc.
- Initiative, hardworking and independent
- Willing to work on shift schedul
- Tertiary Education with 3-5 years working experience in sales & marketing
- Fluent command of spoken and written English
- Mature, independent and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS office
- Experience in the diesel market is an advantage
- Explore and develop the local and overseas biodiesel market
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities
- Provide information to senior management by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and data trends
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, collaborating in the preparation of the annual budget, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing programs and executing action plans
- Set up sales objectives and develop strategies, plans and systems to drive the sales force.
- Brand building and promotion
Interested applicants are invited to send their resumes and reference to us. You may mail to below:
Attention to Human Resources Manager
22 Chun Wang Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Est, Tseung Kwan O,Hong Kong
Email to email@example.com
All informaion provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.